Sinister: too rushed to think of a good subject line

Archel1978 at xxx.com Archel1978 at xxx.com
Sat Jan 15 14:30:35 GMT 2000

jen wrote:
>I'm reading a book about a lady called Mrs Pepperpot. It's very twee. And
she
>can shrink, which is cool.

i LOVE mrs pepperpot.  you can tell how much because of the rare use of upper
case.  mrs pepperpot and supergran must vie for the title of Best Old Lady In
Children's Fiction.

(by the way jen, steer clear of men called barry.  just an instinct i have.)

i moved some stuff into my new house today.  funny how in the interval
between first seeing it and going back, i'd conveniently forgotten the piles
of junk everywhere, the ladders on the stairs, the filthy spare toilet and
the futon in my room.  what was i thinking? i HATE futons.  i used to have
one, it nearly killed me.  still, i then went and bought some bed linen which
cheered me up again.

does anyone else think that when you put this:  B  as an emoticon (i believe
that's the techy term) it's referring to a pair of breasts?  what does it
*actually* mean?

the jeepster t-shirt conspiracy is clearly masterminded by a woman, one who
either a) thinks automatically of her own sex when doing sizes or b) likes to
see men's nipples through their shirts.

pervy teachers, a case study:  one production of 'oh! what a lovely war', 12
dancing girls in homemade slinky costumes, one camcorder as operated by mr
<name deleted for legal reasons>, one finished video tape consisting of 5
minutes of blurry boys in soldiers' outfits and 55 minutes of said dancers'
(average age 14) legs and bosoms.  yeech.

what a fab joint post from sarah and leyla.  i'm going to have to start doing
that, with my imaginary b&s loving friend, obviously...

i seem to be out of time.  love you all.

archel xxx