Sinister: the uncanny x-femme

adam apparatus aconover at xxx.net
Sat Jan 15 19:45:57 GMT 2000

that subject made no sense, because i'm not a girl. otherwise it
would be some rockstar cool-cute feminist slogan, but i ain't, so it
was just an effort to say something witty in the little rectangle at
the top of the screen.

to the girl who sent her shoulder to sinister: i'm in love. will you
send me a letter so that i can have a crush? if you don't i could
just mope about here, but that got tiresome after the second time. i
would send letters to the dears who sent in their breasts and bums,
but loud rowdy girls scare me. i think i much prefer ones who present
their shoulders.

my harmonica broke. the seventh hole is flatted down almost an entire
half-step on the draw, but not quite, so it makes a silly tremelo
effect when i try to play. that's ok, though, because i'm playing the
guitar too, and i can sing during that and play b+s songs. i could
play b+s songs on the harmonica, but the bit on me and the major is
just too hard.

a boy at my school comitted suicide on sunday. everyone's still
upset, it's a mess. especially carolyn, who never cries. and melissa,
who hurt herself. i saw girl, interrupted last night and could barely
stand it... it just gouged a little too close to the rib, i think.
but go see it anyway, it's a brilliant movie.

i think i will go do the dishes now, i don't want to use up all my
words before i make a journal entry.

- adam
(p.s. i am terribly sorry for using certain phrases native to the
home islands of the belles... i just can't help it when i'm writing
here. please don't be mad and think things like "that wanker adam,
i'll box his ears!" i'm not sure what boxing the ears means but i
think it must be very unpleasant because they always mention it in
horror it in british children's books, like e. nesbit's "five
children and it." but now this post scriptum is far too long, almost
enough to be another letter! so i will go. goodnight.)

aconover at optonline.net
Tempus Fugit is at:
 http://www.i2.i-2000.com/~conover/tempus/main.html