Sinister: Jeepster tee shirts and various things.

JENOWL22 at xxx.com JENOWL22 at xxx.com
Sat Jan 15 21:19:29 GMT 2000

Hi all!

various peeps mentioned

<jeepster tee shirts>

Jeepster tee shirts are definately weird. My gentle waves one is medium and
it's too big, but my bus one is also medium and it's just right. The collar's
weird though. I'm strangely all out of proportion to myself though, so don't
take me as a tee shirt guide line.

I've been having a belle and sebastian video evening, much to the dismay of
my gran, who's looking after me. She wanted me to watched Blind Date with
her. Also could Ian get in touch with me about that because I've lost his e
mail addy and I want to thank him for taping the vids.

Oh fudge! My gran's yelling for me, so I'm going to have to cut this short
and go.

<g>

Jen