Sinister: stars and fields and stuff

sweetie i.am.sinister at xxx.uk
Sat Jan 15 20:09:46 GMT 2000

sinister

i met a lovely lad
and i liked him muchly
and then he sent me msgs on my phone last night,
and they made my cry
he claimed in his sorry msg this morn he was drunk and his mate dared him
but im not sure if he is quite so lovely anymore
:*(

i have just read leyla and sarahs post the whole way thro
and they are right, i do need to get out more

for school sports, well i dont do p.e. anymore coz i dont like sport
but i didnt get picked last last, i usually got picked 2nd last
i didnt get picked early coz they knew i was crap
and i dont think many people liked me very much
but i always hoped i wouldnt get picked till last and thered be odd numbers
so i wouldnt have to play
more people like me now and i like people more now
but the popular kids dont like me
and they all call me freak and make jokes about magnets coz i have piercings
and they all think im gay or bi
but i might be bi
and i dont care what they think anyway

when im on my comp i am facing the window and i have the curtains open bcoz
the sun is setting

watching the colours change
sweetie