Sinister: here i come to save the day

kerry zutroy at xxx.org
Sun Jan 16 04:46:26 GMT 2000

well, not really. but i couldn't think of anything else to put in the
subject line. and for some reason i was thinking of that andy kaufman bit
where he lip synchs to the mighty mouse theme song.
so i've checked out the new list crush operation, and it's quite
intimidating, but a lot more thorough than the old one. no more votes for
random characters, i guess. and it's nice to see that tigerXdare is still
up there on the charts. you go, girl.
i've moved into my new room today, the largest in the house. it's quite
swanky, but now i'm not so sure what to do with myself, being all set up
and stuff, while the rest of the people i live with are still trying to
move or helping the others move. it's a mess (but oddly enough, none of us
are in dresses).
a lot of you have joined us since my last post, so you probably have no
clue who i am. look me up in the archives, then. if you look in september
and october you're guaranteed lots and lots of contributions provided by
me. not necessarily good or worthy, but contributions nonetheless.
i had another looksee at the bodyparts page, and it's growing quite nicely.
nice bum, btw, to the chap who's recently added his. well, i'm assuming
it's a boy anyway. it very well could be a girl. if i'd seen the other side
then i would know for sure, wouldn't i?
somebody posted about how they like that girl's shoulder and want her to
email him. it was a loverly shoulder, although i'd be more inclined to call
it a collarbone. but maybe that's just me. still, i was a little sad that
girls like me and bum-girl, who show off our naughty bits on the bodyparts
page (so i guess that means i've blown my cover for which bodypart i
posess. oops) don't get crush emails because we're loud and stuff. i don't
know what that means. but i don't think that applies to me all that much.
oh well, whatever. and for all intents and purposes, that bum shot is
pretty coy, so she's probably quite a shy girl. but that's just my take on
it. i could be way off.
for the record, i only ever got picked for sports when we played kickball
in elementary school. i was quite good at it in 3rd grade. at my high
school we didn't have PE, we played on teams, instead. i played field
hockey and ice hockey. i was first-string for both, and often spent the
entire time playing, not taking a break. does that count as being picked
first? it does to me. too bad i haven't played either sport in well over 3
years. damn.
well, enough of that. back to knitting (what is it about winter that makes
me want to knit? i don't know, but it does. so there).

-kerry

"my face is leaving in 15 minutes and you'd better be on it"
	-title of a too much light makes the baby go blind play