Sinister: english literature tutor

Pinaplcrsh at xxx.com Pinaplcrsh at xxx.com
Sun Jan 16 10:23:15 GMT 2000

if any of you remember me, i'm back from the hospital. i was there for 21
days and it was a very interesting experience. i was there for pain, but we
shared the ward with psych patients. i lent a few of them tigermilk to listen
to and they all liked it, said it was very calming. i got the flu the day
after i got home and have had it ever since, a month and a half now. i can't
seem to get better. i just found out that i have to go back to a new hospital
next month for 2-4 weeks so i'm not very happy, but i'm trying to drown my
sorrows in beer. it hasn't been working for the last month, but i'm still
working on it. richard sent me a belle and sebastian video, but i don't know
how to convert it to american video. can anyone help? some cottontoe stole my
lovely new lavender cashmere sweater out of the dressing room at old navy
today, but they found it a few hours later after i'd had a good cry. i got
cute new pink pajama pants.

"And for all the randy male sinisterians out there wanting to get into girls
pants, I reccomend it as a useful guide. SEND FLOWERS!"
i reccomend this for randy female sinisterians as well. i'd be really happy
if some cute girl sent me flowers. i prefer gerber daisies, just so you know.
"And where do schools find their PE teachers from? why must PE teachers have
flopping shaggy perms, and shellsuits, and look like they audtioned for
Gregory's
girl?? "
it's time for my pe teacher story. i had my pe locker right in front of the
pe teacher's office window(because that's where the cute cheerleaders had
theirs) and when we wore sweats we had to wear our pe shorts underneath and
one day the pe teacher who had her hair cut so that she looked like a penis
was checking for my shorts and said to me, 'oh you're not wearing the plaid
underwear today'. i didn't need that.

my lovely australian friend scot has moved to london and he's lonely and
needs some friends. i know some of you live in london and i think it would be
really lovely if you'd be his friend. his e-mail is socks_off at hotmail.com.
tell him i sent you. i'm getting a new tattoo tomorrow of a half of a broken
heart on the inside of my ankle. i figure that's a better way of getting a
memory of a still loved ex-girlfriend than tattooing her name on myself. a
little less obvious. i hope this has been an ok re-introduction to the list.
right now i'm trying to decide who to vote for for a list crush. should i
stick with the dependable lesley jo or move on to idle or the leyla and sarah
combo? hmm. i'm off to party with prince vladimir, the tea that is. take care.
*alyssa marie*