Sinister: HAPPY SUNDAY!!

idle berry idleberry at xxx.com
Sun Jan 16 15:05:57 GMT 2000

well, HaPPY sUNday to one and all.
you realise I have EXAMS at the end of this week?
Course you didn't, you haven't seen my exam timetable,
you don't know which uni I go to and you don't know
what I'm studying...unless you've seen my
website....(plug plug)
Anyway, I think its Norwegian, but I'm not sure. It
might be Swedish. Or Danish. Sod it, all foreign
languages are the same, I'll do it in German.
I'm being "read" as I write by the boyfiend, who is
currently in his dressing gown and correcting every
bluddy word I write over my shoulder and calling me a
silly cow. God he is so witty. And calling me machine
gun fingers. woohoo.

Anyway, here we are in bonny East Anglia, (with a
capital E my boyfiend corrects me), having a bluddy
grammar lesson while I try to type this thing to you
all.
Ah, hes gone. Good. I can make lots of spulling
mistakes and grammer mistakes and its nun vof his
businsess and lets see what he does about that ha ha
hah ahh aha ha.

Hmm.
Excuse me before I went off on one.
So, gym at school. It was shite. It was crap. I
couldn't do it and even now I'd rather wait half an
hour than run for a bus. Fit people die. Anyone hear
about that fit rugger bugger who died from flu in
Wales? proves my point. And yet I don't do sport. And
I live.
Gym should be a choice. I didn't mind uni hoc, cos
that was dagerous, the one time when I could
accidentally wallop the school bully in the nose and
go "oops!" as if I didn't mean it.

I was bullied at school by this girl who decided one
day in the back of Chemistry to try and poke my eye
out with a biro.

Well, she'll be sorry when I take over the world. I've
managed to quit smoking.....
I quit when I got the flu thing in my throat. I've
decided to save all the money I would otherwise spend
on fags and put it towards saving up for a ticket for
"all tomorrows parties" instead. I should have enough
soon. And in the meantime, this nice big student loan
in my account will help as well.

Oh oh oh oh! did I tell you? I found THE coolest
hairdressers salon in Scotland!!!

I went to Paterson S.A on Lothian Road a few weeks ago
for a trim as I always do, cos they got this big white
boxer who is deaf and the staff are really cool and
they have a coffee menu and everything. And they were
palying belle and sebastian music in the background.
It was tough having to sit still and try to not sing
along to Belle and sebastian music while the
hairdresser clipped me with his snippers. And I came
away with a damn fine haircut and feeling in a very
good mood.

Anyway, I better go and do stuff.
Wish me luck in trying to find inspiration for doing
these exams!

hugs and Hellos to everyone whose been e mailing
me!!!!!

love,

IdleB.

kiskiskiskiskiskiskiskiskiskiskiskiskiskiskiskiskiskis

=====
visit the idle site:www.geocities.com/SoHo/Easel/5117