Sinister: it's a grey day

Courtney Knopf vegasbaby at xxx.com
Mon Jan 17 00:23:54 GMT 2000

Hello darlings, I have been lurker supreme for a while. i think i retreated
into my cave sometime in late 98. but anyway, i do believe it's time for me
to come out of hibernation.

The version of The Scarlett Letter with Demi Moore is on my television. I
think i may vomit. Or perhaps I should call Tony Soprano and have him whack
her.

The weather here today is very gloomy. Yesterday and the day before it was
in the high 70's and humid, which leads me to believe an earthquake is on
the way. well that and all of the howling dogs I heard the other night
whilst driving through the hollywood hills.

speaking of PE, once i got out of elementary school i managed to avoid it
almost entirely. Though it was never ever my strong point. The filthy
splotches on my permanent record can be attributed to my distaste for
running the mile. my PE teacher was a very spunky woman who i think was
probably a lesbian (isn't that how it always goes?). she had big fake nails,
very short spiky hair and wore body glitter and body jewels. once she got
her arm stuck in a vending machine and fractured it. she ended up in a cast
for a month. alas, that did not put an end to the PE joy. In high school i
ended up having to take remedial PE the last semester of my senior year.
yes, i said remedial PE. that's where they put all the senior girls who
loathed PE with every fiber of their being like I did. somehow i had gotten
out of taking PE between grades 6-11 by taking dance classes at a magnate
program. but once i decided i hated that, i ended up stuck in Lazy Girl PE.
my teacher was yet another spunky butch woman. who got fired. teehee.

are there any Los Angeles sinisterines who are going to see Air at the
American Legion Hall next saturday?

~Courtney
http://kscr.usc.edu
http://www.soundbreak.com