Sinister: Canada, it is the biggest bitch of them all

Robyn Fadden rfadden at xxx.com
Mon Jan 17 00:58:27 GMT 2000

oh list, dear list, dear sinister you who are both one and
over a thousand,

But, Laura, Will may be a big huge gorgeous man with a
swimmers build and a love of dusty books, but he said very
naughty things about Canada. Well, okay, he said the
cardinal naughty thing about Canada: that we are more like
the U.S. than we care to admit. And then he said "there, I
said it." Did Will have a bad Canadian experience? Don't
judge us all on one bad thing, Will! We really aren't all
pornographers with flapping heads and beady little eyes. I
mean, *I* am, but leave the rest of 'em outta it.

=====
I was reading the dictionary. I thought it was a poem about everything. ~Steven Wright
~~~
Robyn Fadden    rfadden at yahoo.com    Vancouver, BC