Sinister: eek, laptop mousepad evil!

Robyn Fadden rfadden at xxx.com
Mon Jan 17 01:28:39 GMT 2000

my computer wanted to send that last message very badly I
think and seemed to get ahead of me. But you know me, could
I possibly send a post of less than 6K? No, of course not.

Anyway, so Canadians... i make no real generalizations b/c
we're all quite different in this vast land. It's just the
whole identity crisis thing up here gets our thermal undies
in a knot. It's been said that what is Canadian is not
knowing quite what it means to be Canadian. yeah, so
*that's* fun stuff... Anyway, Will, Oregon is very nice and
probably one of the few places in the US where Americans
can be easily compared to Canadians. Especially if you're
talking about Eugene, Or. And also, USA is a-okay. Please
send keep making movies like the Matrix and you will stay
in my good little cdn books.

geez, i'm being a freak today. But know that I used to come
in first during PE runs around the school back in those
bloody highschool days. And I also used to be on the
basketball team. And track and field (only briefly a star
in the 200m though). But then when I was 16, the arts got
me and I became... a part of the drama group... These are
phases we go through, I suppose... School groups, eee. I
never really belonged though. I... just... never...
really... ha ha, it's okay, i'm fine. it's cool, no,
there's something in my eye, really, it's okay.

I saw the Kids in the Hall live on Friday night! It's their
reunion tour and quite good and funny. Weird and nostalgic,
yes, and not quite the same as the old days back in 93 (i'm
sooo old school, y'all), but still really very funny. Bruce
even did Gavin, which pleased me to stitches.

And I think that's all. I rented American History X. Maybe
that's why I'm writing this. It's very good. I'm kind of
breathing and relaxing through email maybe. if that makes
any sense at all.

Okay then... I'll leave you to your Sunday evenings (or
Monday mornings, or...) I have nothing to say about the
band that brings us here today. I defend them constantly
though and you know how I dislike arguing... that's gotta
count for something(?)
Love Robyn

=====
I was reading the dictionary. I thought it was a poem about everything. ~Steven Wright
~~~
Robyn Fadden    rfadden at yahoo.com    Vancouver, BC