Sinister: He was an anarchist, he tried his best but it wasn't good enough

James Gilmer grey7 at xxx.net
Mon Jan 17 06:08:52 GMT 2000

Hello Sinister Siblings, it seems that the nasty flu and colds that have
swept up so many have touched even the Sinister People. So to all those
sniffling and snuffling people be they twee or sinister I hope you're all
feeling your best soon enough.
    Our Lil' Laura Llew said:

        " We shall have more classy boy photos on the body part page. Such
as
Jygsaw Dave's knees, Jim Bob Gilmer's ears, "

    Classy? I don't know about Dave's knees but I'm afraid my my ears aren't
very classy. I'm not sure I have a *classy* body part, though you can see my
ears as well as the rest of me on the photo page. Ohhh...I'm on the Sinister
site!! Happy Day!!! *dances a little jig around his computer chair* Yes, I
am easily amused. I must say the body parts page is not growing as fast as I
thought it would. Come on now dear Sinisters, let's build it up a bit shall
we?
    Oh, I must also say that the second eye pic is rather nice shot. The bit
of light across the forehead and eye is just aces, see I said I was easy to
amuse. Besides, photography is something I've really started to like as of
late. Especially B&W artsy photos, I'm not sure what this sudden fascination
is.
    I picked up 3...6...9 Seconds of Light and I must say I love Century of
Fakers. I had not heard it before and I was blown away. Another new fav tune
I've just *discovered* is Paper Boat from the Black Session. There's not
much better than hearing a new song, especially when it's by a favorite
band, for the first time and loving it.
    I'm jealous Robyn saw the Kids in the Hall, with luck I'll be seeing
them when they come through Detroit though. Robyn also mentioned American
History X which was dead on brilliant, Ed Norton was amazing.
    I wish they'd come out with a T-shirt of Tigermilking, since that be
something I'd buy in a heartbeat. I did order a large Isobel and Fox
T-shirt, thanks to everyone for the warning on the sizes as I hate tight
shirts so with luck a large should fit me perfect
    Instead of an evil PE teacher my school had an evil (okay, we had
several evil teachers) music teacher who was *far* too friendly and touchy
with the girls of band. I rejoiced though when I heard that my old high
school had fired my old computer teacher who had a habit of hanging over the
senior girls and nearly panting over them. It seems some girl finally got
fed up with his comments and such and complained loudly to both the school
board and the local papers. So sometimes they get what's coming to them.
    Ah, well. I should be working on some writing or messing with my guitar
(though I'll never be any good with it at the rate I'm going), speaking of
writing our Dear Honey just posted the first story I ever sent in for
publication to the Sinister Library, anyone wanting to check it out comments
would be appreciated. Looking back on it now I see parts I wish I hadn't
done the way I had and parts that I can see could have been better but I
like it anyways. Plus, the rejection letter I got fueled my desire to write
since it was a rather nice note stating that the editor liked it, but
thought it lacked enough *impact*.
    I joined the ranks of the graduated last month after finishing the
undergrad english program at MSU, except they want one more spanish class
out of me so I must drive a half hour every week day to take one spanish
class. Grrr...I just want to be done with it so I can move on to either grad
school, or my other choice of going back and getting a vetrinary techs
degree.
    Well, enough shameless plugging. It's getting late and I've rambled too
long. I hope all my fellow Sinister Siblings are well and happy tonight.
Cheers to you all.

Be Sinister!

Jim

"A young boy sticks a feather in his mouth..."- Jeff Noon, "Vurt"