Sinister: wrestling for a living.

jarkko frantila chamomile1 at xxx.com
Mon Jan 17 10:05:20 GMT 2000

Since the listcrush-thingy is up again, I thought I'd write. Arf.
Like the new idea that when two people vote each other you get to know your
crush. And I found a way to find out it every time someone votes you! All
you have to do is vote every single person on the sinister list. Easy. Eh?
Only 1200 mails to send.

Or maybe not.

Am I the only one here who liked PE in school? I was a true sporting boy,
played football for eight years. Played in our schoolteam, you know. And I
was good at it too, I bet I'd kick the shit out of 95 per cent of people
here in footie. Wanna try? The only time I hated PE was when we tried
wrestling. Our PE teacher was a former wrestler (and the most horrible
sexist I've EVER met in my life), so he thought he'd show us a few moves. On
7th grade I was one of the biggest guys in our class (hard to beleive these
days, I'm soooo short), so naturally he decided to show some moves using me
as his helpless opponent. THNUK! KRIIIINGGG! SLAPT! And there I was, lying
on my back, my teacher lying on top of me, squeezing my head and trying to
break every single bone in my body. My body ached for a week.

And wrestling is SO homosexual. They used to wrestle in ancient Rome, and
homosexuality was the Big thing then. And when you get a warning in
wrestling you have to go to the floor on all fours when the other guy gets
to you from behind. I don't consider that as macho at all.

I rest my case.

Yes, the B&S- t-shirts. MY IYFS- shirt is ok, but my Study at Stow You
Dickhead- shirt is a bit on the small side. Beertitties. And I used to like
my tummy, now its just this big chuck of fat.

And there he was, and then I went.

@--->--- Jake le PetitE