Sinister: sinister:blairwitch style & extra tidbits to make it a far less interesting post

Januarythaw at xxx.com Januarythaw at xxx.com
Mon Jan 17 08:24:18 GMT 2000

wow, so tonight was amazing. Although i am running on no sleep for well over
a day, i'm still on my adrenaline rush. today in the morning time i went for
a little hill climbing of my own. just down some steep ravines and then
finding difficult areas to climb up. i do that all the time it's loads of
fun. i recommend it. but tonight we went out into some woods and there is
some tricky steps especially in the dark with one flashlight for five people,
and it was insanely foggy out. and to get there we have to go through this
gorge of a dried up river bed.and the rocks are unstable and wobbly which
makes it worse at night in the fog. hehe. but we make it. finally with some
trips over barbed wire. and thorn bushes. we make to the spot where thom has
made us a camp grounds of sorts. we were going to stay the night but poor
angie thoms woman was scared. hehe.so we sat around roasting marshamllows and
making smores(marshmallowgrhamcrackerchocolate)but then  we heard some
coyotes rather close we put the fire out and hightailed it back to thoms
house. he lives near the woods.but um yeah. and then our friends ryan and ben
show up and scare the living bejesus out of us. it was terribly frightening,
honestly.  ryan wears this hideous trench coat. and it swelled up in the
breeze and he expanded like four times his size it was truly frightening.
ryan  thinks he's a bad mofo. but he's not he's just a moron with an ego too
big for  his britches.I knew it was them when i turned around but it didn't
register and so of course i scream bloody murder. and then i'm like stupid
girl shut up. and sami continues to scream and i clamp my hand over her
mouth because even tho we're in the woods it is very much a residentia area.
oklahoma is cool like that. i think. but yeah so other than the scares it was
a loverly night, it wasn't cold it was a nice 46. farenheight. and the fire
made it superb. now i just need to find a nice fella to cuddle with around
the fire. all of my friends have boyfriends. and or girlfriends. oh well i've
reduced myself to being the old woman with cats when we're all grown up. i'm
the one my friends will call to watch their offspring whilst they run off
with their hubbys and lovers. 'spinster iris' i should start sewing frumpy
old dresses now and stock up on big granny boots. like the grannie wears on
beverly hillbillies. i'm trying to think of something to relate this to B&S
well ok. i played them for my circle of friends and they were like are they
from the sixties? no rave reviews i was rather disheartened. i figured at
least sami. my best friend would enjoy them. unfortunately most of my friends
have no taste in music and listen to things like slipknot. and korn. and
other such modern day psychobabble from overexerted 30 something hardcore
versions of the boy bands. sigh. sami thom, and i excluded we have good
taste. or in my opinon we do. haha.

PE. egads, that was the bane of my existance in elementary school. luckily in
middle school tho, it wasn't required. in highschool on the other hand it is
required to have either a year or two years(ican't remember)of physical
education in order to graduate. and me being terribly unsporty. and more
interested in dying my hair blue or green or whatever  colour i bought that
weekend.than doging a ball. talked my doctor into signing me a release for
for my 'asthma' i really do have asthma it's just not *that* bad. but well he
understood,for some reason to which i will be eternally grateful for, for the
rest of my life.

as far as buses go i've never rode a bus,except greyhound from okalahoma to
ny and back again. that was enough for me let me tell you. i'm not abouve.
but probably beneath riding buses, i've always had a car. well not always but
being the type of girl i am and the crowd i ran around with I had a ride no
matter what. and round here public transport isn't all it's cracked up to be.
lots of people use the bus in the city. but here in suburban ville. it's not
so kosher. when i lived in NY of course i used the subway almost everyday.
the buses here aren't too safe anyway. I wouldn't get on one alone i don't
think. no not at all. well I suppose i should locomote. it's two am and i am
suddenly dragging to a slow halt. ciao bella

iris
and each day sinks its  boot print into her clay and she is not the same
_ani_difranco_