Sinister: chutney ferret

Sleeka Sounds sleeka_sounds at xxx.com
Mon Jan 17 11:20:28 GMT 2000

Alright you lot, time to bend over and receive your destiny.

Things of importance first:

1.  Happy New Year.  I know it was ages ago, but I mean it man.

2.  Po Caff.  I'm performing in trouser's bedroom on the night of the  28th
January, and before that I'm playing at the Poetry Cafe and it  would be
great if you could come but you don't have to no-one's forcing  you and it's
up to you.  Other performers are the foxgloves and Calmer  but trousers will
probably tell you more about it cos he's great.

Hear me now.

look at this
http://www.glastonbury-festival.co.uk/cgi-bin/vote.pl
It's the Glastonbury vote thing.  There's one vote for v-twin!  Did Jason
from v-twin sing in the Gyres before he grew up?  I was in John Smith's the
bookshop and as well as Stephen Pastel, Jason from V-twin works there.  He
was listening to oasis.  Rock!

Apparently Belle and Sebastian were on tour in Germany, and they were
playing with conkers, and Stuart Murdoch bent down to pick up a conker, but
it wasn't a conker, it was a bit of "dog's dirt".  True story.

AND I've worked out whose breasts they are all on my own.

Still yours,
	  Chris Leonard

http://www.users.globalnet.co.uk/~calnd/sleeka/

Stuart Murdoch Fan Page