Sinister: Refreshing the parts other foodstuffs can't reach

Mark Casarotto Mark at xxx.com
Mon Jan 17 11:16:42 GMT 2000

Now here's a *truly* stupid question:

How come the left parenthesis ( and the right one ) don't mirror each other?
They don't on my computer, though that may just be gill sans for you. A nice
font.

Oh, it is just gill sans. Possibly the least relevant start to a post EVER!

And what is kickball, anyway? I can't actually remember where I was picked
in PE - first if it was badminton (such a macho game), lower middle if it
was anything else, I expect. I can also join the elite of red-carded
sinisterines (and believe me, you don't want to get on the wrong side of
Enthusiastic Pamela H) - I was once playing five a side footie when I was
professionally fouled by the same bloke twice in a minute. I wasn't crazy
about this guy anyway, but I saw red, and grabbed him by the neck, threw him
on the ground and kicked him in the back and the head. The referee wasn't
too impressed, but oddly it broke the ice between me and my victim, and we
got on really well from then on. Make friends through mindless violence,
kids!

(I was 13 when the above happened, so don't judge me too harshly. Or do, if
you saw my horror tackle that left Martin's leg broken in 15 places last
summer. Almost)

I've decided to boycott the list crush this time around. So don't you all go
voting for me, cos it won't wash. I said stop it. Tsk, really.

Talking of Oregon - well, I've never been, but I learnt all I needed to from
Jello Biafra's description of being attacked by bat-wielding rednecks in
Portland (I think). It's on the Give me Convenience or Give me Death album
(I think again), which was one of the seminal albums in my more noisy youth.
Definitely not enough Dead Kennedys discussion on Sinister. Canada, however,
is lovely, or at least Vancouver, BC is. A few too many people with big
trousers and badly dyed hair, but isn't that always the way? Still hoping to
make it to Toronto later his year, but as the bill for my flat tops 140
grand, I'm not over-optimistic. Ah, I'll sort something out - the prospect
of meeting Genevieve is all I need to get me motivated...

Miss Vicky and I were chopping up bird eye chillies last night, and there
are now few parts of my body which haven't been stinging hotly since last
dinner time. It certainly makes the traditional W a novel experience. Not
that I'd know, of course...

Markx

"paltry stabs at filth since 1974"

The contents of this e mail from HIT Entertainment PLC are
confidential and intended for the addressee only.  If you are not
the intended recipient you must not copy or further distribute
this e mail; please notify us by telephone on 020 7224 1717, and
delete the e mail from your computer.

This e mail has been checked by our anti-virus system before leaving us;
we accept no responsibility for the e mail and any attachments once they
leave us.

www.hitentertainment.com

www.bobthebuilder.org