Sinister: look at me

Erica MacArthur erica.macarthur at xxx.com
Mon Jan 17 16:27:50 GMT 2000

Dear List,

Hello! oh wow look, it's me! I havent posted since Last year. LAST YEAR.
Phew. Though I havent been subcribed, I've been keeping up with the current
affairs via the WWW (wank wank wank?) pages. and bloody hell, the list crush
has been made all posh, though I do quite like the idea of being notified
when I vote for someone who votes for me. Not that anyone will now I'm
yesterday's news, sniffle.

I was too busy hiding behind the bike sheds while everyone else was running
cross country to worry about being picked last. I think butch female P.E
teachers should be shot, at least with male P.E teachers you could utter
those two magic words "Ladies Problems" and not be bothered.

Oh Jesus, I have to go and PAINT naked people now. I promise I shall be
writing something of more value soon.

Erica

The house of Scarlet 2000
http://www.chickpages.com/rants/golighty/index.html