Sinister: happiness is an option

Ellen nelle at xxx.se
Mon Jan 17 17:22:46 GMT 2000

PE: the best thing aboutleaving school and moving on to uni is the lack
of physical exercise, i dare say. i don't remember having a
being-picked-last problem, though, maybe 'cause i never stayed long
enough not to be picked. the teacher was either very understanding or
just naive -  often we could just tell him that we'd "go for a walk"
instead of playing football, and he'd let us. usually our "walk" ended
at the coffeshop down the street. he must have known.  maybe he'd just
given up on our poor lazy souls.

book: someone mentioned a norweigan book which i remember loving a few
years ago..i don't know, but i think the main charachter was called unn.
that's my best friend's name too. something made that book special.

owl: chapter two in the story about the little jazzy owl in a red
jacket: - south park steals the "i love to sing-ah" song and plays it
when cartman is in a gangbang with aliens. *sigh* nothing is left
innocent and pure nowadays..; )

music: i surprised myself yesterday and bought "nightlife" - the new pet
shop boys cd. i didn't think they had more than their passports in
common with b&s, but man, was i wrong. i can almost hear stuart m
singing "you only tell me you love me when you're drunk".

list-crush votes: i'll never have one. sad but true. (come on, prove me
wrong..) ; )

love you all
/ellen