Sinister: eeee! you're more trouble than you're worth

fiona mbbx9ff2 at xxx.uk
Mon Jan 17 20:58:57 GMT 2000

my gran always uses the prefix eeeee when she's shocked / disgusted
with something (usually me) not that that's what i think of you lot,
in fact oh how i've missed you!!!

 enough drama, but godammit, 311 emails waiting in my inbox when i
get back uni because the bloody thing wouldn't unsubscribe in our
time of crisis, its enough to make a girl be arsed to do something,
anything except that i'm far too lazy for anything like that. so i'm
afraid that i've had to delete a great deal of them unread.

  but no, now there's more of a crisis, the pressure's on to prove
myself once more and be reinstate my mid-table mediocrity on the list
crush thingie.

  for those of you who dislike whinging, i have pleasing news that as
a new weeks resolution i decided that for the moment i am going to
remain resolutely single. no more whoring myself around the north
west or anywhere else for that matter, this kind of thing only
succeeds in making me feel cheap and unhappy.  unless of course the
gorgeous bloke with floppy hair decides to start speaking to me
again, but he ignored me on saturday so it doesn't look hopeful.
 nevermind eh?

  christmas was a very un-b+s-esque time for me. i don't think i
caught a single bus the whole time, my friends in leeds seem to
prefer the luxury of catching taxis around town despite the fact that
none of them ever have any money, hmm perhaps the two are related.

   a second mention in one post for my gran, but not so complimentary
this time. she was doing my ironing, which i always tell her not to
do and lo, she ironed my colourblind t-shirt on the wrong side and
smudged the pattern, thus condemning it to the same fate as my uresei
yatsura t-shirt ie sitting in my draw for the rest of eternity
because i can't bear to throw it out.  oh! the humanity!!!

  i can feel myself getting decidedly longwinded and i have two (TWO)
exams tomorrow which i should be revising for, so i will bid you
farewell and wish you lots of love and jaffa cakes,
                                                       fiona

->->->  all men have secrets.....