Sinister: welcome to electric smock therapy

Januarythaw at xxx.com Januarythaw at xxx.com
Tue Jan 18 10:00:30 GMT 2000

wow, so i love this internet only radio station. they always play belle and
sebastian.actually they are about to play them now after two songs. and
recently they've started playing einsturzende neubauten too. they are
fabulous because they post their play list. so if they are doing something
you haven't heard or want to hear it's there for the time. it's nice. it
really is. www.3wk.com

i'm afraid my day wasn't as nearly as exciting lucas' was. i slept through
most of it when i should be out looking for a job. and look staying up all
night on the internet. i'm bound for a meltdown now haha.my friend diana is
trying to convince me that salma hayek is 'sexy' it's not working I don't
think girls with busty tops and plated teeth are all that attractive. i think
girls like kate moss are cute. perhaps thats just me. this same girl likes to
toot her own horn. saying things like i am just so insane sometimes. if she
does something weird. and i am the type of person who doesn't care at all
about  things like when she says 'you know what sucks' or 'do you wanna hear
what really sucks?' i'd love to tell her no for once but being that she's the
best friend i had when i live in Ny i can't very well be cruel to her. she
reminds me of a penguin with a unibrow. she's a nice enough broad i suppose.

well BandS has played and gone. and the stupid thing  messed up right at the
begging then i lose my connection. that is my highlight for the day. the
wonders of aol(hell) it's stupid really because i can walk 20 feet or so to
my cds and put it on but lazyness forbids me from doing so. well i reckon i
shall call it a night. ciao folks.

iris
don't ask her why she needs to
 be free she'll tell you it's