Sinister: burble

Adam Chapman dunca_chap at xxx.com
Tue Jan 18 11:04:24 GMT 2000

  Well howdy and happy new year to anyone STILL recovering/finding a pooter
for the first time since then. Is there som kind of mass aversion to
physical exercise in these parts? If so i'm sorry, but i for one don't share
it, despite having the sporting ability equivilent to a party political
broadcasts truth quoitient. Hang on, i'm missing the point again aren't i?
What i disliked wasn't so much pe lessons per se, but being told by an
ex-Bristol scrum half that Rugby could derive any kind of enjoyment. I'm
sure running round a field caked in mud while being chased by 15 humourless
men is someones idea of fun, but its not mine... Still, having said this i
guess i should come clean as a long term cricketer which at least is
civilised - you go in the warm if it rains and have breaks for meals who
cares if its dull to watch? Anyway, enough. I'm off to fight with my
bicycle...

Adam (CApITals! rah!)