No subject

maureen cassera ill9mc at xxx.com
Tue Jan 18 12:58:37 GMT 2000

Hello List!

I was at Stansted Airport on Saturday to fly back home
to Italy for a holiday. I went for last minute
shopping in Boots and I found a lovely badge... A
tiger drinking milk!!!Isn't it nice in a sinister
world?
My little cousin said it's not a tiger but a cat,
anyway...we're always talking about feline!

I suggest all of you to get one, also because your
shiny pound coin will go in charity in favour of the
research to combact osteoporosis.

Love,

Maureen

PS Bergamo says CIAO to Juicy-Lucy!