Sinister: idle ramblings....

idle berry idleberry at xxx.com
Tue Jan 18 13:39:17 GMT 2000

here I am again.
Still flu ridden, and got exams this week to add to
the pressure. Who wants to be a student? not me, I
want a job and a cat, although I'm allergic to cats,
and money to spend and all the other nice things like
no exams.
played a geography game with my flatmates last night,
cos we were that bored. Still, at least it wasn't a
maths game.

homesick.
just miss hills and a horizon that goes up and down
rather than just straight across for miles and miles.
And I miss Edinburgh (but don't tell I told you) cos I
miss all those mad wee shops and things where I can
stroll around for days on end.
I also miss Scottish accents. Even the schemie ones.

So lets see...on a positive note...?
hmm. Had a lovely weekend with the man I love, we
didn't do much, but we just spent quality time
together and thats whats important. And it felt so
lovely and warm and cosy and I can't wait for my exams
to be over so we can do it again. It was just the most
stress free couple of days I've had sionce the
millenium began. Although some people reckon it won't
start til next year.....and some people reckon it was
in 1995.....

slowly finding inspiration as the days pass... but
only for writing short stories, rather than for
university degrees. Sometimes I wish I had managed to
make it onto a creative writing course or something
rather than a language degree, which I'm only doing
because of the job prospects. Not too fussed about
what sort of degree I get, as long as I pass. Now all
I need is inspiration to pass my exams.

I got a nice hat though which I like, its grey and
keeps my head warm and makes my hair look okay when it
sticks out from underneath it.

I think I got a good haircut the other day. I can go
bare faced and still feel okay.

my computer moves too slowly today and won't let me on
jeepster chat which irritates me a little bit.

Can't wait for spring time. I like spring time. better
than summer. summer never lives up to its
expectations. and winter is too bleak.

my lava lamp has died and I only got it for christmas.
oh dear. is there a lava lamp doctor in the house?

I don't like january, it reminds me of things I
haven't done yet that I intended to do, and I get this
burst of creative inspiration that leads to
frustration when three o clock in the morning doesn't
seem to be the time to execute new plans.

Theres a pretty girl sitting at the desk opposite me.
pretty in pink with blonde hair and blue eyes.
She looks dull.

okay dokey,

cherrypips to one and all.

=====