Sinister: b&s a-z + french pop

Bertrand Caron Bertrand.Caron at xxx.se
Tue Jan 18 15:51:20 GMT 2000

Hello,
I am french and I would recommend as french pop:
- Miossec, his first album Boire is the thing to begin with I think
- Dominic A, You could focus on "la memoire neuve" (Lithium records)
(doesn't mean it is the best one but the easiest to find I guess)
- Philippe Katerine
- Autour de lucie (Label: Le village vert)
- Superflux (on Lithium I think)
And loads of others but if you can find those you are allready lucky and
they are doing really great french pop songs and definitly worth
listening to!