Sinister: Track and Field Gigs

Jamie Holman jayhol3 at xxx.com
Tue Jan 18 16:03:02 GMT 2000

Hello, I rarely come out but read your posts with
interest......
This week is the winter sprinter gigs at the betsey
trotwood in holborn organised by those track and
fielders. Wednesday is ace as its kicker miss mend and
gives you all the chance of another rare glimpse of
the mighty tompaulin.
shine up yr twee gear and saunter on down.
( we'll be on the roof with machine guns. )

I thank you...Mick Travis ( Crusader. )