Sinister: With just a dab of Daddies sauce

Martin Robinson martin at xxx.uk
Tue Jan 18 15:07:06 GMT 2000

Hello all,

I hope I find you all in fine fettle, with a fully functional kettle and
more than a small dose of cheeky grin-itis. Did anyone else have to read
that book Grinny at school? The moral of the tale being that aliens don't
like being looked at slightly to the left of right of their eyes. Which I
have to admit is a moral I've been struggling to integrate into my average
day. Aren't our American brethren subject to regular extra terresterial
kidnapping experiences? So there's a tip for you maybe. Or maybe I watch too
much telly.

Is it just me or didn't we do French pop recently? I mean wasn't it's finest
pop gems heralded in these recent archives not that we all formed a band and
sang en francais. Though I am tempted to burst into song and deliver a bit
of "Je m'appelle Helene, je suis une fille tout les autres" every now and
again. Must be something in the water.

As for Juicy Loo's mentioning of Mad Murdoch's nasal hair. I think he's a
very sensible lad and an example to us all, as a bushy cluster of nasal hair
really does help keep out germs and bacteria. Maybe this flu epidemic could
have been prevented with a few nasal wigs. Much more constructive than Miss
Starry's willy wigs. Keep a healthy bush up your nose... you know it's good
for you.

Mark C said:

>(I was 13 when the above happened, so don't judge me too harshly. Or do, if
>you saw my horror tackle that left Martin's leg broken in 15 places last
>summer. Almost)

Being on the recieving end of a vivacious Mark really wasn't as pleasureable
as it sounds. My T-shirt was even soiled by the incident, which was a bit
much. Unfortunately, though Mark can tackle like Chopper Harris, but has the
athleticism of Rolf Harris and the footballing ability of Anita Harris. But
the boys a trier and I'm sure he is indeed a bit of a wiz at Badminton.

I'm afraid that I also didn't fit the sporting inadequate type during my
educational years. It's a shame that like Paul Gascoigne these talents have
never been realised due to the twin towers of distraction, namely alcohol
and cornish pasties. Ho hum... Actually, while I'm encumbered with a dose of
relevance I also found Leyla and Sarah's tag team post much fun the other
day. Perhaps it could initiate a whole series of dream tagteam match up
posts. Or maybe I should get out more.

Te ra,

Martin

ear confection recordings