Sinister: sinister song names

Miss Cressida Jane Darwin cdarwin at xxx.uk
Tue Jan 18 22:09:24 GMT 2000

Arantxa Sanz said:

"There are so many words who would like to be
included in a song.And names.It is unfair all songs are
about people called Jenny,Lisa,and Judy,a bit of
imagination,please.All the Cressidas and Antheas and
Nigellas also have a right..."

thankyou!
this is so true, but i concede that my name is not the
easiest to find rhymes for. perhaps we should ask the
largely silent these days, still getting over Christmas
thanks very much, poetry parrot.

it is no problem getting my name on a t-shirt or a pen.
unfortunately the scenario where i have actually wanted
either of these items has yet to occur. now a song would be
something to treasure.

although imagine if it was dire. i know of people
who are still haunted by shakin' stevens singing "julie".
and therapy is of course very expensive.

b&s content - i ordered a bus t-shirt, but cunningly
avoided the sizing problem by having it nicked by an evil
postman (now there's a vision) before it got anywhere near
my front door. i am thinking there may be a black market
for such desirable items as these and various t-shirt rings
may be in operation.

hmm. be careful out there sinisterees.

cress
Cressida Darwin
c.darwin at sghms.ac.uk
St. Georges Hospital Medical School
Opinions expressed those of the author and not the institution