Sinister: A grate adventure

JENOWL22 at xxx.com JENOWL22 at xxx.com
Tue Jan 18 20:39:51 GMT 2000

Hello all,

The other day I went on a grate adventure.

So, I packed a bag with a snack, and a book, and bunty. Then my mum made me
take a mobile phone in case someone tried to kill me

I had a red dress on with a red jumper which made me feel more special than
people in Kappa tracksuits.

First of all, i met a dog, and gave it some crisps. So my snack was gone.
Then I went to the swing park, and no one was there, so I had a go on the
swings and sat and read Bunty.

Then I thought that I might go in for my friend, Helen. So I went in for her,
and she came with me. So we went to the Playschool type place near the park,
and had a game of tig in the school grounds. Then we walked to the underpass,
and under the motorway, and climbed until we got to a golf course, So we
found a gap in the barbed wire and went in. There was no one there. I was
running about for freedom's sake when I reaslised that I'd just trampled all
the turf that was waiting to be laid. So we ran back down the bit we'd
climbed. But on the way down we found a golf club so we went back to stick it
in the sand pit, and I found a rake there. So I wrote JEN! in big massive
letters on the sand, and had a sword fight with helen with broken bits of
ice.

Then we came to the road and walked almost all the way to blantyre until we
realised that it was getting dark, so we walked back home, and we were
singing, and I was pretending to talk to someone on my mum's mobile phone,
when we passed a group of boys, but I was saying really weird things really
loudly like, "Well, you're not supposed to plant trees head first you silly
chicken". Then I got home and my mum said, "ooh, you've got a real glow,
where have you been?" so I told her all about my grate adventure, but helen
only told her mum that she'd been to the village, so maybe my mum just
understands grate adventures better.

I once got nearly picked first for PE. A girl who hates me was picking her
team and she picked me. So at first I didn't come. And then her and her
friends were all "Oh go on Sneddon, we think it's a shame that you always got
picked last". So I reluctantly got up to go and sit with them, when the whole
class including the teacher burst out laughing, and they said, "God's sake,
like we'd want you in our team,", and I got picked last anyway.
But one day we were doing these endurance tests to see how many runs of the
hall you could do, and everyone was saing how i'd drop out after two, and I
got so mad that I beat all the girls except one and most of the nboys and
nearly had a heart attack, and  I was on a high all day.

A couple of weeks ago b&s were on chartburn, and I forgot to mention it, so
now I am mentioning it. The played a three secong clip of the dirty dream
number two video (which was apparantly from Tigermilk according to them)  and
said something about The boy with the arab strap being a stunning debut.
Is it true they're playing in aberdeen on 21st jan, 'cos it said so in
evening times?

Sorry that this post was so long and a bit crap.

Jen