Sinister: More advert songs

Chris Jones chris.jones at xxx.uk
Tue Jan 18 21:15:39 GMT 2000

Two requests for titles of advert songs.
The one from the Natwest advert with a cartoon dog walking around a cartoon
world flying on a cartoon plane and pissing on a cartoon Eiffel Tower.
I think the other one is the Fiat advert where there are bubbles rising up
past the car all the time. I know it's all a bit vague, but I would love to
know what they are.

On the T-shirt front, I got the bus one at Christmas and it was a sort of
trendy indie skin tight, just perfect, but it was a large, and I'm not a
'large' person standing at 5ft9 and weighing little, so I don't envy anyone
bigger than me who has bought one.

Chris Jones.