Sinister: starbucks anybody?

Okrebecca at xxx.com Okrebecca at xxx.com
Tue Jan 18 21:55:33 GMT 2000

right, so i'm rebecca. hello. irrelevant
\but as belle and sebastian seem to spark to mind certain stereotypes of fan
genres, er, right..you know what i'm saying?
i found it interesting that on both this tuesday and tuesday last in
starbucks on my daily post-school java break i heard something from bwtas
playing. today it was rollercoaster ride and then three or four songs later,
bwtas itself.
it was quite sublime, shall we say, not to mention that in the midst of those
were contained cibo matto, two elliott smith songs, and rufus wainwright.
dig.

~rebecca.