Sinister: a gorgeous man with a swimmer's build

adam apparatus aconover at xxx.net
Wed Jan 19 00:39:58 GMT 2000

> 1. Adam Apparatus may inadvertently have discouraged certain "rowdy
> girls" from taking part in the sweet delicate pudding that is the body
> parts page. Let's please have none of that. Rowdy girls, do with your
> body parts as you like. Mr. Apparatus, I'll speak with you in the back
> office, please. Please.

unfortunately, this was not my intent. i expected some big macho
galoot to come up to me and drunkenly sputter, "hey, wash you got
'gaint boobs'n'bums?" i was trying to explain my attraction to a
shoulder more than breasts... my intent was not to stop breasts from
being posted in the least. by all means, i encourage women to post
breasts. especially on telephone poles and walls that say "post no
bills". as long as you're not posting bills, i'm happy with it.

end of ramble.

- adam

aconover at optonline.net
Tempus Fugit is at: