Sinister: bednobs and broomsticks with added tidbits

Januarythaw at xxx.com Januarythaw at xxx.com
Wed Jan 19 01:36:40 GMT 2000

hi o. just wanted to comment on a few things from other folks postys.
erica wrote:
<<Kate Moss is the sort of girl that just shouldn't exist. It's not fair for
one person to be quite that beautiful. Mind you, I object to boys who
discriminate against girls of an ample bust. I mean it's just not fair,
we've had to spend our early teens wearing Industrial Bras which bring the
word 'scaffolding' to mind, suffer contant boob jokes from fifteen year old
boys>>

well i am far from kate moss body type. but that is neither here nor there. i
was merely referring to the fact that if i were to be lesbian i think i would
like girls who are kate moss type rather than salma hayek. she's not too
sexthy in my opinion. and yes i can make that statement without a hint or
thought of sex. thats the luck of being a girl. hehe. i remember my freshman
year in HS, i had to drop out of the junior rotc program. its like the
miliatry for public hs's. because my chest was too big to button the tops.
apparently most military women are flat. d'oh. i'll remember that in my next
life.

<<Arantxa Sanz said:

"There are so many words who would like to be
included in a song.And names.It is unfair all songs are
about people called Jenny,Lisa,and Judy,a bit of
imagination,please.All the Cressidas and Antheas and
Nigellas also have a right...">>

and then cressida said:
<<thankyou!
this is so true, but i concede that my name is not the
easiest to find rhymes for. perhaps we should ask the
largely silent these days, still getting over Christmas
thanks very much, poetry parrot. >>

try rhyming IRIS???? argh the only thing i can think of offhand is pious.and
even then you have to fiddle with the pronunciation to make it work. and i
don't want some fella writing me a poeme....

oh iris
she's so very pious
i can't think of anything else
to rhymus....

<<mike wrote:

On another front I'd like to send out a swarthy wink to that iris lass for
actually writing something that could be characterized as sinister on the
list for once.>>

should i be flattered or should i take this with a grain of salt? and or both?

well folks once again i'm running on no sleep. so i think i shall hit the hay
at seven thirty in the evening. aren't I an exciting chica...haha..sorry no
particular b&s content. but in my delirous state i feel the need to bother
your perferctly innocent and serene existances. or something like that. ciao
bella all. love and squishy things to you all

iris
desperado. why don't you come to your senses.
you've been out riding fences
for song long now._the_eagles_