Sinister: Booobies, my life story

jarkko frantila chamomile1 at xxx.com
Wed Jan 19 07:59:31 GMT 2000

BOOBS:

Ok, Erica McArthur said:

>Mind you, I object to boys who discriminate against girls of an ample bust.

Ahh, breasts. I could talk for hours about them (and actually I've done
that, as some of my female friends could prove). Breasts are funny. Just two
round things connected to the chest, and they make guys go absolutely wild.
Why? I have no idea. But here's a little something you won't believe:
Breasts are a bonus. NOT something you should have, but it helps. Go on,
laugh. Does that make you feel better? It's true. At least in my case. I
mean, I'm probably in the minority with this one, but I only look at people
above their neck. "Eh, what's that idiot talking about? Isn't that obvious?"
Fuck no it isn't! I know a few people who wouldn't even look at a girl/woman
unless she had a DD- breast/nice ass. Come on men in here, put your hand on
the bible and tell me: Would you date the bride of Frankenstein? You'd be
surprised how many here wouldn't. Ok, she's not real, but still. And this
being the Sinister- tweelist, I think that most of the men here actually DO
find the personality more important. But take some pillpopping crazy
bodybuilder... No way.

Confession: I lied when I said I look for personality. There's this one
place... It happens to be so that when I'm in a bar (this is just an
example, you guys know that I'm antibooze, don't you? Cheers for that) I
never walk around the place looking for "nice" people to talk to. No, it's
gotta be some shiny eyed brown-haired Sonya Echobelly-type. Yes, some of you
might have quessed it by now: I never talk to the opposite sex in pubs.
Strangers, that is, I have no problem talking to a friend of a friend. But
ladies and gentlemen here, when you have a group of people who you don't
know and you have to pick a person you should go out with... Come on. It's
obvious, isn't it. That's why they have that wall on "Blinddate".

Oh, I lost it for a minute: The point I'm making is that
a)
When I'm drunk, I look for beauty
b)
when I'm sober, I look for personality.

Never saw that one coming, did you?

JEEPSTERCHAT

What a fucking drag. I get logged off all the time.

@--->--- Jake le PetitE

ps: And toes. Toes are nice. I know, it's a fetish, a bit like rubber. But I
know nothing cuter than five eeny weeny bitsy smally toes curled inside a
sock made of wool.