Sinister: Sorry, everyone's entitled to one angry post.. right?

Erica MacArthur erica.macarthur at xxx.com
Wed Jan 19 09:37:00 GMT 2000

Dear List,

I know I only wrote yesterday, but this is something I simply had to reply
to:

> >unmade bed- it's NOT art and can NEVER be
> >art

Well, Tracey Emin's exibition at the Tate, her bed included, has been the
only piece of Art to ever move me to tears, and it that isn't Art, well, I
don't know what is.

I thought I was growing a beard this morning. Peering in the mirror, sans
Spectacles, I noticed a little black hair poking out of the side of my chin.
JESUS MARY MOTHER OF GOD, I cried, I'm turning into a man! but no. Drama
over (sadly), it was just a stray hair that had fallen down when I plucked
my eyebrows to nothing again last night. Apparently I'd look like Cliff
Jones if I had chin stubble. The my word the mirror would get a good
snogging!

No I did not just say that.

Erica

http://www.chickpages.com/rants/golighty/index.html