Sinister: Mustn't pause, mustn't hesitate otherwise you get a bash on the head like this...chitchybumding, or like this....chitchybumding.

vibrosheep at xxx.net vibrosheep at xxx.net
Wed Jan 19 12:37:57 GMT 2000

Chris Jones :

>The one from the Natwest advert with a cartoon dog walking around a >cartoon world flying on a cartoon plane and pissing on a cartoon >Eiffel Tower.

That'll be the theme to the Littlest Hobo, 80's K9 pin-up and poor mans Lassie.  I heard the Krew at Kiss FM were going to do a remix..C*nts.

Rachel Tucker :

>i went to see primal scream last night and it was the most >unbelievably fabulous fantastic gig i have EVER been too!!! they >played this tiny venue.

The Manor Ground then ?

Mark C :

>Now here's a *truly* stupid question:

NO, here's a truly stupid question, but important none-the-less.

What was the frog called in BOD ?

Someone, probably GenWes:

>I wonder if Leo stopped over for tea with Oon
>because I am sure it is her backyard where all those exquisite >scenes were filmed

No, but he did stay at the hotel we stayed at in Krabi...that was until he figured out he was famous and could afford to stay wherever the hell he wanted. Oh and he heard I was turning up, and didn't want to be put to shame by the pool in front of his entourage of girlies.  Still, I've heard he's hung like a camel, so he probably wore the most bastard tight pair of speedo's ever.

Ooooh I almost kept to thread..nah.

Adrian.