Sinister: my magic returns

idle berry idleberry at xxx.com
Wed Jan 19 13:56:44 GMT 2000

wahay!

I found it!!!
I never realised it was there!
it was though!
And now I've found it!
but why didn't I find it in September, then I wouldn't
be in this pickle of a situation now??
But I've found it...I only hope its not too late to
finally use it.... and I hope it works.
I sat up all last night practising it again, and
getting used to it again. It was quite nice, bit like
a first kiss with someone you've fancied for ages, but
you've not fancied anyone for a long time and you've
been single and celibate for what seems like an age.

And its all thanks to Stuart Murdoch, apparently.

Ahhh. I feel better now.

cherrypips darling sinisterians!

Idleberry

=====