Sinister: I don't know much about art.........

cbrown2 at xxx.com cbrown2 at xxx.com
Wed Jan 19 14:09:45 GMT 2000

Hello, second post in two days but I wanted to put my two penn'orth into
this arty nonsense.  I presume the 'rotten culture' reference is made
regarding the way that a media tart (a little bit strong I know, but I need
a rant, there's a lot of it about) like Jay Joplin can get his chums
expensive deals with galleries and even better can get his not-really that
talented wife of his a Turner prize nomination.  From what I can tell he
represents the whole mob who graduated from Goldsmiths at the same time ie
Ms Taylor-Wood, Mr Hurst and Mr Hume and is't it a coincedence that they
are among the most well known artists in Britain.  Is it art or is it the
art of good PR?

On a B&S note, my boss is out and I'm able to play my CDs on my puter so
LLPJ is calming me nicely.

Love and Hugs to all

Chris