Sinister: monday, tuesday, wacaday

Andrew_2_Lloyd at xxx.com Andrew_2_Lloyd at xxx.com
Wed Jan 19 15:32:03 GMT 2000

Greetings kids,

 Just caught the couple of posts mentioning Wacaday.  I feel I must admit that I
 had a wacaday plaster, but somehow lost it!

 Yes I was a contestant for Mallet's Mallet, not on TV, but at Croydon's
Faifield
 Halls when Timmy took it on tour. I hesitated with my second response and felt
 the full force of the pink and yellow mallet come crashing down on me.  Ouch. I
 wore the plaster proudly for the rest of the day on my cheek (where i
 occasionally now where a barcode)  I also saw Sooty and Sweep live at the
 Fairfield Halls in my youth. Oh the joys of childhood

 B&S - I hope they cover some new ground this album else I fear this may be
their
 "Be here now"

 did anyone else get to hear that tune "Wheats" by Mazarin.  It was released the
 end of last year, NME single of the week actually. Top, top, top, tune. Can't
 stop humming it " I must have spent thirty rainy days writing this simple
melody
 to tell you that I'm over you but oh yeah thats right I'm not over over you"
 Simple, but effective, it's kinda like a hopeful hi-fi version of Waltz#2 by
 Elliott Smith, but better

 Anyone of to see the Beta Band Tuesday?  Looking forward to seeing Sigur Ros
and
 Mo-ho-bish-o-pi too (I've heard their track "Kate is cool" which is cool. Kinda
 like Hefner meets SFA)

 That's all folks,
 Andi