Sinister: stick me with a pin and deflate me please.

Januarythaw at xxx.com Januarythaw at xxx.com
Wed Jan 19 15:46:34 GMT 2000

hi-o everyone. I reckon your sick of my posts, since i do them so often, but
i'm full of hot air, and you have a delete button. so we're even. after i
finished my posty for last night as i was going tosleep i thought how large
and bulbous i made my ahem: breasts sound, so i would like to take this
momment. to say they aren't 'large and bulbous.' I keep digging myself deeper
here. I shall shut up.

<< Jake le PetitE: sigh such a boy aren't we? and I don't mean this in any
conotation other than your being such a typical boy type for this one area of
things.and i'm not being rude so please? ok.(and i'm fullfilling my role as
feminazi)

my kitten is soo cute, she was sleeping in the bathroom sink this morning,but
we think she's pregnant. did you know they can get pregnant at 6 mos.? my mom
was telling me about this, and being that she squirmed out of the garage the
other day. we're pretty sure she's been 'had' cats are worse than humans when
they reach sexual maturity. it's scarey really. so perhaps we'll have kittens
soon. i hope not tho,she's still too much of a baby in my opinion. her name
is TC. =trasch can. she eats everything including chupa chups those lolipops
from mexico i believe or spain.either way they are of hispanic descent. ok
this is utterly mindless and stupid. it's just I have not idea what to do
with myself its almost 10 in the morning i don't have to work, i don't have
school, and I'M AWAKE! but i'm still to tired to go to some rock
climbing.sigh. perhaps i'll surreneder to the boob toob(no pun inteneded)
ciao bella

iris
i envy you. and your ignorance
I hear that it's bliss.