Sinister: yes to box sex...

Angel Blackwell angel_blackwell at xxx.com
Wed Jan 19 16:32:46 GMT 2000

I would just like to put my two cents worth in about the box set
thingy...the singles here are so expensive. LLPJ was more expensive in some
stores than Tigermilking's re-release. These little jewels are only
available as imports which are bloody expensive. In Canada, singles are
never very popular, not as in UK. We just don't collect them. The only ones
worth collecting here are ones from the UK. The N American artists tend to
only add remixes to their's here, singles are basically sold at cost.
Meanwhile, trashcan sinatras singles, a band that most people haven't heard
over here, where a bluddy fortune, at the time.
I'm gonna hold off on the art discussion, I'm more into body art than
anything, and usually on myself...there are soon to be some pretty additions
in more visible places this time.
I have a new little dilema which I think is a little sinister. Remember how
we aren't supposed to trust anyone over 30??? We've always warned each
other...well, I've still got 6 years to worry about this, but my little man
just had his 30th on Saturday...but a good thing came outta this, he got a
lot of stuff for our apartment, so I kinda scored on all that as well...
have a good morning my little sinisterites...no matter how old you are
the angel blackwell...