Sinister: my angina leaves me panting and in pain

Damon Seils seilsd at xxx.net
Wed Jan 19 17:26:58 GMT 2000

Offlanders,

1. A photo of Angel Blackwell's body art would make Honey very happy. But
then Honey's tastes are extreme and rude. Angel, I do not want to see your
body art on the Sinister site. I'm not just saying that. Angel, do not send
photos of your body art to Honey. Seriously.

    (1a. Unless you're the Angel who was in chat the other day.)

2. I was just told to send an email to the Executive Committee. I don't
actually know what the Executive Committee is, although I suspect it's got
something to do with the box set fiasco. I'll keep you informed.

3. On the nature of art. Hmm. Please stop it.

4. Some thoughts on the box set...
   a. I see the EPs in shops everywhere. They are widely available.
   b. They are available directly from Jeepster and elsewhere.
   c. They cost 9 to 10 Canadian dollars, including shipping.
   d. They cost 6 to 7 American dollars, including shipping.
  (e. True, that's three Backstreet Boys cassette singles, but...)
   f. If the EPs are becoming scarce, Jeepster need only make more.
   g. Sometimes it feels nice to give the finger good and hard to a record
company and its marketing ploys. "For the fans." Ha.
   h. This isn't really all that important.

5. I love you.

Damon