Sinister: Knock, knock

Reid Dossinger rdossinger at xxx.net
Thu Jan 20 00:07:15 GMT 2000

Hello-oo?!  Oh, Christ!  I leave you people alone for five seconds and
look at the trouble you get into.  Well, anyway, I just thought I'd drop
by and scrape off a few pieces of my mind.

Hands up if you're going to buy that slip case for the LLPJ Super Deluxx
Boxx Set.  Yeah, me too.  I'm a sucker that way.  Does anyone feel that
since the Jeepster/Keebler corporate merger that said Brit record
company has slid just a teensy tiny bit down the slippery slope of not
giving a shit about the fans?  What's wrong with simply re-issuing the
EP's?  But I'm sure you've already been discussing this and I just
didn't notice.

Are there really still people in the world who like to argue over what
is and is not art?  Aside from Rudy Giuliani and that otherwise pleasant
looking old man who threw white paint on the dunged Virgin Mary, that
is.  Wow.

Are there really still people in the world who argue that it's weird to
like breasts just because they're "just two blobs of flesh"?  A face is
just a bunch of goddamn skin stretched over bone, hair is just a bunch
of fucking shit growing out of your skull, but no one questions you up
and down when you find a face or some hair attractive.  Not that I
really care that much.  I just wanted to swear pointlessly.

Yeah, talk about kickball all you want, but did any of you play
matball?  It's like kickball, but you play it over the full length of
the gym, and the bases are those giant gray gym mats.  You can put as
many people as can fit on one base, and then you all run at once, which
means, of course, the slowest get the shit beat out of them with those
damn red rubber balls that still conjure nightmares.  I guess it was
meant to teach us some sort of survival-of-the-fittest,
the-weak-get-eaten-first sort of lesson, but I'm still weak and have yet
to be eaten.

I watched the Magic Roundabout when I was a kid, putting me in the 10%
nation.

So anyway, I was just popping by.  Please, enjoy this plate of lemon
squares and I'll be back again later on.  Stay out of trouble, yo.

A real 'wait and see' moment,
      Reid

ps. Shouts to Laura Llew, keeping it real for North Cakalaky