Sinister: Re: yes to box set...

Jeanette jeanette at xxx.com
Wed Jan 19 21:31:27 GMT 2000

Hello, y'all.

Angel Blackwell wrote:

> I have a new little dilema which I think is a little sinister. Remember how
> we aren't supposed to trust anyone over 30??? We've always warned each
> other...well, I've still got 6 years to worry about this, but my little man
> just had his 30th on Saturday...

I think I read somewhere that Abbie Hoffman was over 30 when he warned
us not to trust anyone over 30. Which means we couldn't trust him,
right? Which means maybe we should trust people over 30. But, then
again, if he was lying about not being able to trust anyone over 30,
that would prove that we couldn't trust him. Which means .... Never
mind. This makes my head hurt.

By the way, you should never believe a word I say. I'm over 30.

Hugs,
Jeanette

P.S. Did anyone else think Angel was talking about his, ummm, you know,
*winky* when he mentioned his "little man"? And what exactly did he have
30 of on Saturday?
No, I'm sure none of you thought that, sweet little things that you are