Sinister: And as if by magic the shopkeeper appeared.....

vibrosheep at xxx.net vibrosheep at xxx.net
Thu Jan 20 13:54:29 GMT 2000

At the risk of getting on dear MEGANS TITS (sorry Honey, please don't enforce this one) may I thank everyone for their kind and prompt responses with regards my BOD related question.

Indeed it would appear we have NO "Difference of Opinion Jeffrey" and that the frog was called Alberto, though I reckon he played for Brazil in the 1982 world cup finals in the gap behind Zico and Eder. A sort of Denis Bergkamp role.  He later signed "on a free" for Celtic at the age of 47, where he scored an amazing 2 goals in 6 second half substitute appearances.

Many thanks again to all who responded, you've made a sweet little girls day.  Well actually she's 23 and got a fouler mouth than your own Ovine Vibration Unit (OVU).

Apologies to Megan, let's put this to bed before Rodney turns up.

"Time for bed" said Zebedee...

BOINGGGGGG

VS(OVU)