Sinister: Sinister ist sehr auzgezeichnet, ja, Stefan!

Sarah Clarke starpiekat at xxx.uk
Thu Jan 20 14:34:17 GMT 2000

Hello you lot,

Erica cried at Tracy Emin? I can understand that. I think I'd cry if I saw her
exhibitions as well. Tracy CARES about her art, you know. She was having a
right go at the London Today lady who "hadn't seen anything apart from My Bed,
and doesn't understand the like, entire spirituality of what I do". If I want
spirituality I'll go to the Jesuit retreat. Stunning Arkitechtur. Or I could
drink some wodka.

Which is pretty bad. Under the influence of wodka and STUFF and also THINGS, I
decided that the new rock'n'roll was transcontinental phone calls. I don't
recommend STUFF and THINGS mixed with wodka - it makes you dance to Jefferson
Airplane. At the time, you smile smugly thinking, "Oh I'm being so ironic", but
then in the cold light of day, you realise actions speak louder than works. You
try to drown your sorrows in milkshake....and it works! Hurrah!

Don't try and make your OWN chocolate milk shakes with tubes of Turkish
chocolate from Dostlar and semi-skimmed milk though. For it doesn't work.

I'd quite like to debate the nature of Arse, however, I deleted all the posts
which gave that as their subject title so whoopsadaisie. Guess I'll stick to
this new box set whizz then. I think it boils down to that old doohickey. Do
you care about the Feeling or the Money? I think it's despicable - and I'm
pondering if the band have the powers to stop it. They should. However, they'll
get some money from this whoring as well, I wonder if they'll do anything good
with it, or just spend it on Gucci swimming costumes.

Isobel.

La la la la la la la la la.....

Hey! What a fantastic lyric! I think I'll incorporate that into my next Gentle
Waves album "Commando Squirrel"! Don't talk to me about blockheads, talk to me
about egg mayonnaise. Ihren Kulturkampf das speilgelwurst spazieren gehen. I
don't know what I said, but I think it was about spazzing out. Ich like German.

Gutbye,
Sarah Doohickey
xo