Sinister: Kate Rusby*

Mark Casarotto Mark at xxx.com
Thu Jan 20 15:12:41 GMT 2000

A question - with the exception of our own dear Rachel, can anyone name any
Tuckers in indiepop? It's just that I work in children's TV, and part of
what I do is review all the submissions that come to us begging to be made
into television programmes. This afternoon, I got a book called "Tucker
Flips", and it's about three wee scotty dogs called Tucker, Murdoch and
Duffy. It's obvious to me that Murdoch is guess who, and Duffy is the Artist
Formerly Known as Tintin, but I just can't think who Tucker could be. And in
the book, he's the best one. So, basically, it seems the author is
commenting on the state of the nation's winsome singer-songwriting types,
and dissing our Struan - can anyone confirm who the infidel Tucker could be
so I can boycott their terrible music?

Jim Gilmer, while ruminating with intelligence and sensitivity on beauty
obviously forgot about the nightmare that is Daniella Westbrook. <shivers>

Erm - how many times can Iris mention her boobies without having to send in
a pic? Does it work by proxy - if, say, I were to talk about honey's silky,
yielding thighs, would honey have to send in the pictures? Or would I have
to scour my illicit photo collection in the hope that a sliver of flesh is
visible through the waist-high slit in the ye-ye ballgown honey wore with
such grace at Bowlie?

Is it possible, do you think, to get withdrawal symptoms after not drinking
any alcohol for 96 hours? I drink most days, though not usually very much,
but this week I've been virtuous and haven't touched a drop since Sunday.
And, since this morning, I've been shaking, throbbing in the temples and
feeling woozy. Very strange. Still, one of my colleagues has resigned today,
which seems to be cause for a celebration, so I'm hoping a lunchtime pint
will cure all my ills.

Jesus, that David Moore gets filthier every time! He's evidently seen Martin
Robinson in action (but haven't we all?)...Chris Leonard doing a Live Show,
that sounds right up my alley, etc.

Mark xxx

*isn't she great?

The contents of this e mail from HIT Entertainment PLC are
confidential and intended for the addressee only.  If you are not
the intended recipient you must not copy or further distribute
this e mail; please notify us by telephone on 020 7224 1717, and
delete the e mail from your computer.

This e mail has been checked by our anti-virus system before leaving us;
we accept no responsibility for the e mail and any attachments once they
leave us.

www.hitentertainment.com

www.bobthebuilder.org