Sinister: melancholy me

Ellen Jernström nelle at xxx.se
Thu Jan 20 16:56:36 GMT 2000

funny valentines -

alexander b is a dear, and absolutely right. i was hoping for a sympathy

crush-vote, but it didn't work. fair enough, s'pose. still hoping, tho.

don't own a credit card - don't have a card-number -  can't order
t-shirts on line. shame. i know there are other ways of getting one but
is seems very fussy.

i've been singing b&s to myself on buses for almost two years now. still

havn't met one person who likes them as much as i do. strange. the
sinister-swedes are awfully quiet too.
i found this site to prove the existance of swedish b&s-fans:
http://www.acc.umu.se/~per-aake/songs2.html
get yourself a realplayer and enjoy.

i found my twin yesterday. odd feeling. i was surfing about, entered a
site - and there i was.  she doesn't look like me, but we share our
taste in music, our way of writing, thoughts. i wanted to write her a
mail but didn't know what to tell her. stupid.

chet baker is the king of vocal jazz.

it's thursday but i wish it was friday. fridays are the best of days,
are music all night days, are video night days, are the whole weekend
left days.

not every day is like sunday.

: )

puss pa er alla