Sinister: snow day!

adam apparatus aconover at xxx.net
Thu Jan 20 18:59:25 GMT 2000

yes, dears, it's a snow day. i'm not sure if those of you in other
parts of the world have snow days, but we here on long island
certainly do. i'm not even dressed, and it's almost 2 o'clock, which
means that it's time to go eat some food and watch the kids in the
hall on tv, who i will also be seeing on stage in a few weeks...

so all the actors in my play decided unanimously that they didn't
want to do it any more. they all backed out, four weeks into
rehearsal and three weeks from opening night, leaving me with no cast
and no hope. it was going well, too... they admitted that the show
would have been brilliant had they stuck around,t hey just didn't
feel like devoting any time to it. i'm crushed. i've been planning
this for a year... oh, bother. i'm going to go eat some reheated
spaghetti and i'll feel better.

talk to you later, dears...

- adam

aconover at optonline.net