Sinister: All types of greatness

Arantxa Sanz pcxas at xxx.uk
Thu Jan 20 19:24:26 GMT 2000

 Yes, caro  mio Marco, she is great.And brill.And fun.And I am so useless
I cannot tape anything decently for her.By the way, when I was at home I
got this CD with a mag, where some riot girlie band sings a chorus which
says ,more or less :

a)You wouldn't practise the traditional W thinking on someone who
disguises herself like Heidi,would you?

b)You have all the boys after you.You can keep them.All those indie
spanners with their trashy t-shirts,their trashy cords,their trashy NHS
glasses.

Go figure.If anyone is interested in listening to the rest of the
lyrics,just
email me privately.Too much swearing and sweating against all the
pretended tweeness in the world.VIRGEN SANTISIMA -> with Paula Cullen's
voice?

Brasseries: My mum has posted a nice set of bra and knickers.Do you
remember all the old discussion (Steve T. is right, this list is pretty
Nietzschean and topics come,leave and come back as part of the eternal
flux)about matching underwear? I will be one of them from now onwards, at
least once per week.The question is the packet is still at the Royal Mail
Central Services in Nottingham,but it is not in Nottingham,it's in some
place called Billborough where Brian lost the sandal or whoever knows,so I
haven't picked it up yet. Maybe I should ring Little RedHood Jen and
propose her a new adventure : In pursue of a lovely pale-salmon coloured
lingerie set.No cucumber in the sandwiches, Jen's mum,please.Or Marmite.
I am continental.

Isobel,the squirrels and I are ready to include some song in the next
Gentle Waves album with the title 'Mary Jo and her big bum', about how
much bullied you can get at secondary education because of a
well-endowed,pert bottom...

Do you obligatorily need a passport if you are British to leave this
island behind? I am preparing a weekend in Paris for boyfriend (*****, 5
stars too)and myself and he cannot find his passport.I thought we were all
European, and now than the beef and the baguettes and the apples have come
to an agreement and all happy together on Sainsbury's shelves there was no
need.This is a stupid question,I know,but maybe there is some Foreign
Office civil servant among the 1100 or so of us.Or Parisian inhabitants
who could provide suggestions about bars/restaurants/brasseries/quoique
soit.

Sorry about this lack of interesting content.At least there was some
filth...Alasdair,you don't have to feel forced to quote me in your next
message if mine continue being so crap.

xxxxxxxxxx

A.