Sinister: symboles phalliques

Genevieve Wesley pookie59 at xxx.com
Fri Jan 21 00:32:49 GMT 2000

Little Ones,

Well this digest was certainly nice and feisty.I dont know..it even managed
to pull me away from the exciting world of CELL DIVISION. (Yay Biology Exam
Tomorrow) Sadly,I've realised that whenever I write to this list now,it's
only as an outlet for my perverted ways with members of Belle & Sebastian.
It shall have to stop! Besides,there seems to be plenty of it what with
Christopher writing tales of Stephen Pastel finding the girl of his
dreams,in a trailer,only to discover that it's Struan in a wig and bustier.
And now this:

>But just remember it's an option,
>rather than lambasting anyone with your kinky whip.

And Miss Honey means it too! Goodness..see what happens if you try and  flip
her skirt up...

I admit,I'm such a target for jeepster.I mean..I even bought a B&S album on
vinyl (and I don't own a record player) just cos it looked SO PWEETY!But I'm
an artist you know.The sensual feel of the record cover as it lovingly
enfolds the rounded disc.We can all appreciate this. There's always the
chance that I will get a record player soon,someday..I want to hear the
warmth and the crinkles and winkles and all that.I'll probably buy the
jeepster boxset if it's pweety enough,I mean,it's my decision,its not like
Struan's pushed me into the wall and has got both my arms pinned above my
head,with only one of his hands,whispering menacingly "You..will..buy..it"
and I'm going "Bite me,jeepster skank!" But he's just sooo strong..oh
yeah,and Mister Moore pointed out that we can buy ONLY the case.I'm
curious..is it a cute little case or is it some cheap-ass cardboard stuff
that poor Richard had to assemble,huddling in the corner while Struan
lambasted him with a whip?

Was there a french 60's pop discussion going on here? Please..email me and
discuss it with me because I'm doing a HUGE french project on it which is
only worth about 98% percent of the year and my soul.There are names that
are familiar but I questions about Yves Montand,Dalida (is she 80's?she has
big hair) Annie Cordy.
I swear that Fernandel character creeps the hell out of me..

xoxox Genevieve,north country boy