Sinister: book list

Genevieve Wesley pookie59 at xxx.com
Fri Jan 21 03:12:32 GMT 2000

O sweet sinister distraction...
Sorry,I forgot to ask this...is there still that book list going on? I know
I should search for it,but whenever I search for things I never find what
I'm looking for. I have some I think would be nice additions but I do not
want to plague the list itself.
You know,there really should be a Sinister Recipe List as well.I get into
cooking frenzies every once in a while and I got a super-fine "chicken"
nuggets recipe for all you vegans out there.It could be so cozy.

Gosh..lots of gym stories,and it's all pervy teachers! Well,I guess that's
why they became teachers.I do know girls tend to stretch the truth a
bit..like in wood-working class: "I swear,I GOT a 90 percent  because I
unbuttoned my shirt and I think he touched my bum!!" we love to compete.But
I ask you this: Why is it never the gorgeous,luscious lipped teachers that
are pervy? The ones that no-one would mind being pervy? The ones that we
love so much? That are so passionate? And clear skinned? Ahhh..and I leave
you with the fact that Struan would've made a great pervy lesbian gym
teacher.He would make us all parade around in golden underpants for Modern
Jazz/Tap class.

xxx Baby&Cakes